Thursday, October 28, 2010

so yday my friend and I took a walk down westminister ... I love the westminister anytime of the day and particularly at night .... the presence of the gold coloured buildings in the middle of London against the Thames is always such a beautiful awe insprising sight.....

ofcourse while I was there I could not help being the armchair activist that I am - so I went in front of the westminister and shouted 'give us our kohinoor back!!!'... with the full conviction that a berieved Indian would have..... the only problem was that the night time shouting attracted the attention of the policemen.... and my friend had to literally pull me away from my useless activism to avoid being caught....

Hmmm... I dont know why I even screamed that out... I really do not want the kohinoor back.... it is not even that great looking.... and it is said that the empire that has the kohinoor always fails... and they say that is why the British Empire lost all its colonies (ofcourse not to take away credit from the little minions like Gandhi and others who chucked them out)....

People I really need to channelise my activism somewhere.....

No comments: