Friday, October 15, 2010

I just saw the clippings of the closing and opening ceremony of the CWG games... and I have to say that it BLOODY IMPRESSIVE!...

Now ofcourse the Government has quietly started probing the corruption involved... and that just made me tinge a bit... why did we have to have these controversies attached to the game? Is our press more agressive than the press outside?

All in all I think India has shown that they can pull it off... but here in London there is still a feeling that India nearly did not ... and that is sad... that we are viewed as a nation that can falter on its commitments.... somebody here likened it to a wedding... where until the groom arrives the house is chaotic but the family gets it together for the groom to enter the house.... I am not sure I like it that analogy but whatever people want to believe...

No comments: